I have been nominated by the amazing Ingrid at Experiments in fiction. for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Ingrid writes beautiful stories and poems too. A great recommendation for lovers of poetry and prose.
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
My questions for you:
1. When did you start writing? I started writing as a hobby in high school after I got tired of writing only for my English teachers, I finally decided to start writing my own poems.
2. What are your writing goals? I usually just write when I feel like it but I hope to make a difference someday to people who might feel insecure and less of themselves. I hope one day, I might just inspire a couple of people.
3. What do you prefer to read, factual or fictional writing? I love fictional writing. I’d rather read fiction a hundred times over actually. It gives a chance for our imaginations to run free and take break from reality. I like to see it as my form of escape.
4. Do you prefer poetry or prose? I actually love both. I think my choice depends on my mood but poetry seems to work for every situation.
5. Do you prefer short fiction or novels? I definitely prefer novels. I don’t know why but short fiction is not my thing.
6. What is your dream holiday destination? This isn’t so easy to answer. I have a list of places really but if I had to pick one, I’d probably pick somewhere in space or the moon (don’t mind me, I’m just so much of a space freak)
7. How would you spend your last day on earth, if you could chose to do absolutely anything? I would most likely spend time with my family and probably try to enjoy the scenery really.
8. What is your favourite song? Another one that isn’t so easy. I have alot of songs I like. For me now, it’s all songs by NF (especially his last album called The search)
9. Do you use social media to promote your writing and if so, which platforms? Yes i do. I usually use Instagram (@thegreyclover) and Pinterest for now.
10. Have you ever written a book, or do you plan to (please provide details)? I haven’t written a book yet but I’m currently working on writing a few. Hopefully I’ll be done writing my first soon (it’s not so easy to write, anyone who’s a writer as a career is really doing a wonderful job. It’s not something for the weak)
11. Large hotel or small guest house: which do you prefer and why? As much as I like small cozy places, I’d pick the large hotel because sometimes, I just want to get out of my comfort zone and explore. I imagine the hotel would have a beautiful scenery too, so that should count
My Nominees are
Congratulations to all of my nominees ( please answer the same questions as I did above) If you decide to accept the award, please provide a link to your post in the comments below so I can read your answers.
Hi guys, I’m participating in a virtual poetry reading contest and video with highest views wins. Kindly check out the video of my poem here
Hi guys, I’m participating in a virtual poetry reading contest and the video with the highest views by the 25th of junewins. Please help by viewing the video. The video isn’t up to a minute and won’t take much of your time.
I’d really appreciate it if you help me win this. Thanks
Click here to view my video
I’m delighted to have been nominated for this award by million dreams. I really do appreciate it. Kindly check the blog.
About the Award
Kennedy Award of Excellence is a registered award of excellence for blogs, sponsored by timelessmind.org. The objective of this award is that ‘The nominated blog, through its writing, presentation and its objectives, fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.’
The recipient may thank the person who has nominated them.
The recipient should post a photo of the award in their blog, in a post.
The recipient may nominate as many bloggers as they want, after careful consideration (a minimum of five).
The following questions are to be answered.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
- What lessons did you learn from the pandemic (Corona)? Life during this pandemic has taught me a number of things. First is to learn to appreciate everything you have, be grateful for your life, some people don’t have it as easy as you so always be grateful. The other thing is how much we underrate some little things such as health, our freedom, just basically going about our “normal” lives as it seems isn’t something “normal” anymore.
- What values drive you?
This isn’t so easy to answer. Normally I’d say working towards success, being compassionate and trying to add value to the world.
- What is your favourite movie?
I do not have a favourite movie. I’d rather rather read their novels but generally I’d pick action movies and thrillers.
- Whom have you ever loved from your heart?
Well, I would say my family everytime
- Your dreams in real life: I’m kind of a dreamer girl. I have many many dreams. I just hope to make a positive impact in many areas. (Let’s just leave it as that)
I further nominate the following bloggers (Please answer the same questions as above):
Do check out their blogs and show your appreciation for their works.
Thanks a bunch for the nomination. I really do appreciate it. I hope someday I’ll be able to make a great impact and perhaps help people through my writing.
Till next time!